http://makingbetterrelationships.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MBR_logow.png 0 0 admin http://makingbetterrelationships.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MBR_logow.png admin2017-10-03 13:25:372017-10-03 13:25:3710 simple rules for having happy, fulfilling relationships
- Create a vivid vision of your desired relationships blueprint. Believe in it.
- Know your deal breakers. Get super clear on what aspects of a relationship are non-negotiable to you and stick to it.
- We are better as a team. See your relationship as a team partnership. Always treat your life/business partner, friends, family, loved ones at least as nice as you would a stranger.
- Recognise that “in love” is not the same “true love”. Learn the difference and build on a healthy, sustainable relationship.
- Aware of your own patterns, triggers and limiting relationship beliefs so that you can make a conscious decision to change them.
- Give yourself the gift of forgiveness — release resentment towards others to free yourself from your prison. Forgive yourself and stop self-sabotaging.
- Be real: Try not to play a role simply because it’s what you’ve been taught. Think about what roles you may expect of others and why.
- Know that loving your partner/family/friends is a choice — love them the way they want to be loved.
- Embrace that these relationships are there to help you to learn, grow and heal.
- Bring your best self to your relationships by honouring yourself and taking time to work on YOU.
Assess your own Relationships Blueprint.